Hot Water Under Sink System
A Filter That Can Handle Your Hot Water!
The Pentek® 10" high temperature filter housing is ideal for home use along with a wide range of industrial applications and is an excellent alternative to stainless steel housings. Excellent chemical compatibility makes High Temperature housings an ideal choice for a wide variety of industrial applications including those involving organic solvents, sea water, alcohol, petroleum and vegetable oils.
- Ready to install under sink water filter housing with o-ring (mounting bracket and wrench sold separately).
- Special housing made for hot water
- 3/4 inch inlet/outlet for installation on 3/inch or reduce 3/8 inch or 1/4 inch copper line or plastic tubing
- Includes KDF85/GAC filter cartridge
- Durable glass-reinforced nylon construction
- 3/4" NPT housings can withstand temperatures up to a maximum of 160°F (71.1°C)
- 3/4" inlet/outlet for easy installation, easily reduced to 3/8", 1/4" or 1/2"
- Made of red glass reinforced nylon for use on water up to 160 degrees F
- Heavy-duty construction
- Rated for pressures to 125 PSI (8.75 bar)
- Rated for temperatures to 160°F
- Made from Fiber Reinforced FDA Nylon - Cap & Sump
- O-Ring Material - Viton
- Type: 10" Industrial
- Pipe Size: ¾"
Filter cartridge Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for material requirement(s) only.
Filter Cartridge Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 372 for low lead compliance.