Destroyer KDF Shower Filter
It is so good we call it the "Water Chemical Destroyer!"
One full year between filter changes.
* THE SILVER DESTROYER IS BACK IN STOCK!
Due to COVID it is taking longer for us to receive some items. The white Destroyer will be back in stock the 2nd week of July. All orders will be filled as soon as they come in. Thank you for your understanding.
Of all of our pure KDF shower filters, this is the best at contaminate and chlorine removal. The DESTROYER KDF SHOWER FILTER removes up to 99.99% harmful chlorine. In order for a shower filter to be effective it must contain KDF. All of the Santé shower filters contain large amounts of KDF.
Want to end orange or green-tinted hair? Install the DESTROYER shower filter. It’ll also reduce hair loss and hair thinning from chlorine or well water, as chlorine is considered a leading cause of hair loss and thinning hair. Keep your hair color safe from discoloration by removing up to 99% of the harmful iron, chlorine and copper from your water.
It’ll also improve dry, itchy skin. In addition to chlorine, iron and heavy metals, this shower filter also removes odors, organic waste, trihalomethanes, bacteria, and common carcinogens such as carbon tetrachloride, chloroform, and benzene and vinylidene chloride.
The Destroyer shower filter has been tested according to ANSI 177 for reduction of free available chlorine. The concentration of free available chlorine in water entering the system was reduced to a concentration less than or equal to the permissible limit for water leaving the system, as specified in ANSI 177.
- Installs in just a few minutes
- Works with city or well water
- Refill every 22,500 gallons, or 12 months; refills in seconds
- The refill is filled with KDF
- The filter will not lose water pressure
- Removes chlorine, lead, copper, arsenic, mercury, iron, cadmium, volatile chemicals, THMs, lime, calcium, and many other heavy metals & bacteria*
- Lifetime limited warranty on housing as long as the KDF filter is changed yearly
- 100% American made KDF55 NSF & WQA approved
Our #48640 pre-filter is needed if you have heavy sediment (PROBLEMS LIKE: iron, lead, chemical mixing from old pipes that cause hair color fade or color change) coming through the water pipes or your house is over 40 years old.
FOR CHLORAMINE REMOVAL SEE OUR #92000 ULTIMATE DUAL DOUBLE FILTER SHOWER FILTER.
*Some well water can contain iron bacteria which can slow or end the efficacy of the KDF in the shower filter. A water test is needed in this instance.