GRO Encapsulated Element High Recovery Membrane
Provides High Quality Reverse Osmosis Water
Pentair TLC Residential Membranes use an industry leading state-of-the-art TLC (Thin Layer Composite) membrane providing high quality water for a broad range of water chemistries. Each membrane is required to meet our factory’s strict performance requirements prior to shipment.
- Double the recovery over standard reverse osmosis elements
- Rejection performance comparable to standard reverse osmosis elements
- High rejection stability at high input TDS
- TLC Thin Layer Composite membrane
- 100% dry membrane maximizing shelf life
- Available with or without drain line flow control
- Capillary style drain line flow control kits available and sized for each GRO model
- Includes in line check valve
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI (6.90 bar)
- Maximum Temperature: 120o F (49o C)
- pH: 4-11
- Free Chlorine: 0.1 ppm
Filters and membrane elements are not to be installed on microbiologically unsafe water supplies. TLC Membranes are not certified to sanitize water, remove cysts, bacteria, or viruses. Filter and membrane element performance can be affected by fluctuations in water quality.The GRO-36EN, GRO-50EN and GRO-75EN are Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 58 for materials and structural integrity requirements.